• Comfortable twin or double rooms available
• Delicious breakfast included
• All rooms have en-suite shower facilities
• Freeview flat screen TV in every room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all rooms
• Ideally located close to Inverurie railway station
• Fairtrade tea, coffee and hot chocolate making facilities
• Infants free of charge - baby cot available
• We offer private off street parking
• Secure garage for storage of motorcycles / push bikes
At Breaslann Guest House we pride ourselves on offering high standards of accommodation at affordable rates.
Owned and operated by Louise & Ian Gatt since July 2005, we are located in the busy town of Inverurie, just off the A96, some 17 miles North West of Aberdeen. We maintain a strong reputation based on our exceptional customer service, with many guests returning time and time again. We are rated 3* by the Scottish Tourist Board.
A small but clean and friendly guest house, we have good sized rooms with excellent facilities. We are happy to assist in any way to ensure your stay with us here at Breaslann Guest House is enjoyable and as memorable as possible.
Old Chapel Road